About AHC Waitara and Hornsby
AHC Waitara is an allied health clinic which provides acupuncture, remedial massage, reflexology, psychology, and naturopathy to those who require support for a variety of health related issues. Here you will find a quiet and relaxing environment in which to further your path to physical and emotional health. Residents and workers from the suburbs around Hornsby (Cowan, Berowra, Mt Kuringai, Mt Colah, Asquith, Hornsby, Waitara, Normanhurst, Wahroonga, Warrawee, Westleigh, Thornleigh and further afield) will find us easy to access.
Scroll down to contact our specialists.
Inside AHC Waitara clients will find a modern and tasteful renovation.
- double glazing is used in all windows to ensure that road noises are muffled, so facilitating a calm environment for healing therapies,
- air conditioning and central heating ensure comfort all year round,
- clients who have difficulty with our three steps can be provided a portable ramp (please inform your practitioner when making your booking),
- the premises are fitted out with sustainable features such as solar panels and stormwater collection,
- access is easy from the Pacific Hwy, Pennant Hills Rd and the F1,
- Waitara railway station is 10 minute walk away and Hornsby railway station is 15 minutes walk,
- bus stops is 5 minutes away towards Hornsby on Edgeworth David Ave and Sherbrook Rd,
- there is a bicycle tether point on site.